Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 101

Thread: Holiday Gift Basket

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of us, every one. As Tiny Tim would have said, if he were born here instead of in England. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I've lost track of all the donations but it seems to me you're going to need more than one basket! Would it be too much trouble to post a final list when you're ready to have everything delivered? It sounds like nearly everything pertaining to Molly has been gathered, but if we do want to do something for E's birthday later on, it would be helpful to spot anything that's missing.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for asking. Yes, I want to post pics of all of the donations generous HB members have given. And I hope to have a full report to tell you all after the items are delivered.

    What do you all think of putting a doll and their pet in the carrier basket that has been donated, using a large storage container (Rubbermaid type maybe)as a "basket" to put the other articles in, and then wrapping the girls size clothing? This way E will have a storage conatainer for all of her AG items also. Any and all idea will be appreciated, so let me know!

    This project has really gotten my household into the holiday spririt! My kids run for the mail every day to see if a package has came for E.

    I know I keep saying thank you, but I cannot tell you enough times to express my gratitude. I can tell you that I know without a doubt that every single item will be well loved and appreciated. You are providing something for this child that she will cherish for a lifetime. God Bless you all.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Spirit1213's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2006
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Bennet, brand new in box if the 'sale pending' doesn't work out!, if you think that would be OK!

    Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No no, I sent Bennett last week! Of course my Bennett is the old style puppy, but even it's cute and has a leash and its own dog biscuits.

    This is why we need a list. LOL

  5. #85
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nichole I Pm'd you!

    Annika has been updating the list as we receive donations. Here is what we have so far.

    We have:
    Set of Molly Books
    Doll sized dresser
    Nightgown, coat, mittens, scarf and hat
    Sleeping bag and Pillow (x2)
    EMILY
    Emily's Accessories
    Molly's Christmas Dress
    Coconut's Play Outfit for dolls
    Doll hair clips
    PM MOLLY
    Homemade outfits
    Red Espadrille Club Shoes
    Fall Dress and Hat Outfit
    8 mini AG puzzles
    Diary w/lock
    AG notecards in keepsake box
    Mini Coconut Backpack Clip
    Molly's Art Studio
    2 War on the Home Front scripts
    History Mystery Tee for girls
    Old Coconuts best friend outfit for girls
    Stick-On Braces

    *pending items:*
    3+ homemade outfits
    Emily's Xmas Dress
    Molly's PJs
    Molly's Saddle Shoes
    Yank
    Beachside Outfit
    Doll Hair Brush
    Dude Ranch Boots
    War on the Home Front script/director's guide
    Purple Birthday dress for doll & girl
    AG Jacket for girl (from Jeans Basics outfit)
    Hat, gloves, scarf for girl
    Socks for girl
    Bennet
    Basket from PC travel set
    Kailey's towel
    Sandals
    Cookies
    History Mystery Jacket for girls
    Ponchos for girl and doll
    Molly's lunch box
    Molly's Pinafore
    Molly's Hula Outfit
    Molly's Meet skirt, hat & Purse
    Doll cookies
    Doll size Christmas candies
    Molly's Robe
    Molly Stickers
    Molly Puppy Book
    Sled
    Coconut's best friend outfit for doll
    Molly's slippers
    Molly's Aviator outfit
    Doll skin care kit
    Purple Jacket & hat for doll

    We need:
    Warm winter clothes for E, size 12-14
    History Mystery pants for girl
    History Mystery outfit for doll
    Anything you would like to contribute!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 23, 2006 09:41 PM: Message edited by: AG Mommy ]</font>

  6. #86
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The list in the first post is everything people have said they'll send. As things arrive, I'm moving them from the pending list to the we have list. I'm sticking with pending for items that haven't arrived because sometimes things get lost in the mail or something comes up and people aren't able to send what they had planned... just a not counting your chickens before they've hatched sort of thing.

    Perhaps I should delete most of the intro to the project and try to make the list a little clearer. At this point I think everyone knows what we're doing. I'll work on that.

    Again, thank you all so much!

    And Mari, I think the big container is a great idea. Definitely a doll (or both if you can squeeze them in) in the carrier basket. I like wrapping the girl sized clothes as well. Won't E be surprised when she sees she has a new wardrobe too!

  7. #87
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look what the mailman brought today! I am so excited, I couldnt wait to show you all. THANK YOU HB MEMBERS!!!!!!!

    000 0409

    000 0408

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! How awesome! I bet E will be so excited!

  9. #89
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes she will!! I cant wait until Christams Eve [img]biggrin.gif[/img] We had asked for ideas as to what to put everything in for delivery. I think we will wrap all the girl size clothes, so I wanted to show you some pics before hand. I will keep posting as things arrive. I also wanted to show off some of our HB member's talent with the Sculpey [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 24, 2006 08:10 PM: Message edited by: AG Mommy ]</font>

  10. #90
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My box was mailed this afternoon so a few of your pending items will be to you on Monday or Tuesday! Everything looks so great so far. I can't wait to hear how everything goes with the delivery. - Meg B.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •